Nazara Technologies, RailTel, Barbeque Nation, Easy Trip Planners, MacroTech Developers are among the companies that were listed in the first five months of the year.

Companies that recently filed the draft prospectus for their offering with the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) include Zomato, GoAir, CarTrade, Nuvoco Vistas, Devyani International and Aditya Birla Sunlife AMC.

List of the next public issues in 2021:

Zomato: The Foodtech platform has submitted its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) proposing an offer of 8,250 crore. The company will issue new shares worth 7,500 crore, with the company’s first backer, Info Edge India Ltd, selling its stake 750 crore in Zomato’s next public offering.

The company plans to use the net proceeds to fund organic and inorganic growth initiatives.

GoAir: Go Airlines (India) Ltd, controlled by the Wadia group, has filed a draft prospectus for an initial sale of shares to be raised until 3,600 crore. GoAir, which has rebranded itself as Go First, aims to raise funds through the sale of new shares. The net proceeds will mainly be used to repay debt.

Nuvoco views: Nirma Group’s cement company, Nuvoco Vistas Corp plans to raise Rs5,000 crore through the IPO.

The IPO will include a new issue of Rs1,500 crore and an offer for sale of Rs3,500 crore by its promoter entity Niyogi Enterprise Pvt. Ltd Niyogi Enterprises holds 86.56% of the capital of the company.

The proceeds from the new share issue will be used for the full or partial repayment of certain loans used by the company.

Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC: The AMC had filed the IPO papers in April. Aditya Birla Capital will sell up to 2.88 million shares it owns in the asset management sector, while Sun Life (India) AMC will sell up to 36.03 million shares. Aditya Birla Capital owns 51% of AMC’s capital and the remaining 49% is held by Sun Life.

CarTrade: The online classifieds platform plans to increase 2000 crore via the offer for sale (OFS). CarTrade, which helps users find used cars as well as new cars, is backed by US private equity giant Warburg Pincus, Singapore state investor Temasek, JPMorgan and March Capital Partners.

Devyani International: Devyani International, the main franchisee of Pizza Hut, KFC and Costa Coffee, aims to raise nearly 1400 crore from the IPO. He intends to use part of the proceeds for the repayment of certain loans and for general business purposes.

Penna cement: The 1,550 crore IPO includes a new number of 1300 crore and an offer to sell up to 250 crore by its promoter PR Cement Holdings Ltd. The proceeds of the issue will be used to pay debts of up to 550 crore.

Medi Assist: Medi Assist Healthcare Services, based in Bengaluru, intends to increase 850 crore completely via OFS. Medi Assist Healthcare Services, which manages health insurance claims, claims to be the largest administrator of health benefits in terms of income and premiums paid for health insurance policies.

Glenmark Life Sciences: The IPO will consist of a new number of 1,160 crore and an offer to sell up to 7.31 million shares by parent company Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

The proceeds from the new issue will be used for the payment of the unpaid purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) business and capital expenditure needs.

Other companies like Windlas Biotech, Aptus Value Housing Finance, Bulk Drugs Company Supriya, Chemplast Sanmar, Shriram Properties, India Pesticides also filed their draft documents last month.

According to media reports, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Bajaj Energy, Nykaa and others are also expected to go public this year, but have yet to file the prospectus with SEBI.

To subscribe to Mint newsletters

* Enter a valid email

* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!



Source link

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.