Incorporated in 2004, Syrma SGS Technology is a Chennai-based engineering and design company specializing in electronics manufacturing services.
At the latest, shares of Syrma SGS Technologies were commanding a premium of Rs 55-60 in the gray market, which rose to Rs 65 at its peak. The premium in the unofficial market had started from Rs 30.
The company’s Rs 840 crore IPO was sold at Rs 209-220 per share and received a strong response from investors, subscribing 32.61 times between August 12 and 18.
The quota reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIB) was subscribed 87.56 times while that reserved for non-institutional investors (NII) and traders was subscribed 17.5 times and 5.53 times respectively.
Brokerages had a positive opinion of the company. The majority of them suggested underwriting the issue with a word of caution on fully priced valuations in the growth sector.
Investors, who had bid for the issuance, can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
1) Visit https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Under issue type, click on Actions
3) Under the problem name, select Syrma SGS Technologies Limited from the drop-down list
4) Write the application number
5) Add PAN Card ID
6) Click “I’m not a robot” and click submit.
You can also check the award status on the Link Intime India online portal
Private Limited ( https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the issue registrar.
The Registrar is an entity registered with Sebi, qualified to act as such and which electronically handles all applications and carries out the allocation process in accordance with the Prospectus.
The Registrar is responsible for meeting the deadlines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, for sending and uploading refunds, and for answering all investor-related questions once the issuance is complete.
1) Go to Link Intime India Private Limited web portal
2) Select the IPO in the drop box whose name will only be populated if the award is finalized
3) You may need to select one of three modes: Request Number, Customer ID or PAN ID
4) In the application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in step 2
6) For security reasons, fill in the captcha accurately
7) Press Submit.
Bidders who were unable to secure an award in the IPO may see refunds initialized on August 24. Others, who would be awarded shares, can see the share credit in the demat account by August 25. The IPO listing is likely August 26. .