According to data available from the ESB, the initial public offering (IPO) attracted 13 51 21 875 offers for 2 93 51 639 shares put up for sale, ie 4.60 times the subscription. The offer price range was Rs 113-118 per share.
The real estate player had recovered just over Rs 268 crore from major investors. The net proceeds of the issue will be used for the repayment and / or early repayment of the debt and for general corporate needs.
Investors, who had made an offer for the issue, can check the status of the award on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
1) Visit https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Under the type of issue, click on Equity
3) Under the name of the issue, select Shriram Properties Limited from the drop-down list
4) Write the request number
5) Add the PAN board ID
6) Click on “I am not a robot” and click on Submit.
You can also check the award status on the online portal of KFin Technologies Private Limited (https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus), the show’s registrar.
The Registrar is responsible for meeting the deadlines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, for sending and downloading refunds, and for responding to all investor-related questions after issuance is completed.
1) Access the KFin Technologies Private Limited web portal
2) Select the IPO in the dropbox whose name will only be entered if the allocation is finalized
3) You may need to select one of three modes: Request Number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In the application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in step 2
6) For security reasons, complete the captcha accurately
7) Press Submit
Bidders who were unable to secure an allocation during the IPO may see redemptions initialize on December 16. Others, who would be granted shares, may see the share credit in the demat account by December 17. The meter can be quoted before December 20.