Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is expected to finalize the stock award status of its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on Wednesday, October 6. – October 1st. Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO has received offers of nearly 14.60 crore of shares against the issue size of nearly 2.78 crore of shares, according to NSE data. The price range for Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO has been set at Rs 695-712 per share.
Those who have invested in the IPO can check the award status of the Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO stock award through 1) the BSE Registrar’s website or 2) once the final award. Once the award process is complete, refunds will be credited to the bank accounts of ineligible investors by October 7. Those who received the share are expected to get shares in their demat accounts by October 8. Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO is likely to be listed on BSE and NSE on October 11.
How to Check Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO Award Status Through BSE
1) Go to the official ESB website. Via the URL (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx).
2) This will take you to a page called “Status of Issue Application”. There you have to select the “Equity” option.
3) Select “ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE AMC LIMITED” from the drop-down menu next to the problem name.
4) Enter your application number and the permanent account number (PAN). Then you just need to click on “I am not a robot” to verify yourself and click on “Search”. This will show you the status of the request.
How to Check Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO Share Award Status Through Registrar Website (KFin Technologies Private Limited)
1) Access the KFin Technologies Private Limited web portal -https: //ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO from the drop-down list where the name will be entered. This option will not open until the award is finalized.
3) You must select one of the three modes: request number, client ID or PAN ID
4) In the application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Then you need to enter the details of the mode you selected in step 2
6) For security reasons, fill in the captcha accurately and press submit
Founded in 1994, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Capital Ltd (ABCL) and Sun Life AMC. It is the largest unaffiliated AMC in India in terms of average quarterly assets under management since March 31, 2018. The company has managed total assets under management of 293,642 crore under the mutual fund range of placement.
(excluding our domestic FoFs), portfolio management services, offshore and real estate
real estate offers, as of June 30, 2021.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO BPF
Unlisted shares of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC were trading at Rs 722 on the gray market on October 5th. Watch and data IPO Central. The gray market premium of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO has seen a sharp decline in recent days. Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO GMP was at Rs 45 on September 28.
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO is fully an Offer to Sell (OFS), in which two promoters – Aditya Birla Capital and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments – will sell their stake in the asset management company. The company will not receive any income from the OFS.
Aditya Birla AMC has experienced steady growth in assets under management since 2016. It has also consistently increased the share of individual assets under management in the mix. “In addition, the share of high-margin equity assets under management normalized to 36.5% of assets under management in the first quarter of fiscal 2022, versus 30.5% of assets under management versus 30.5% of assets. managed at the end of fiscal 2020. At the high end of the price range, the AMC will trade at the market / AUM of 7.3xQ1FY22 Avg. AUM which is lower than that of Nippon Life AMC and at a similar level to UTI AMC, ”said Jyoti Roy – DVP- Equity Strategist, Angel One Ltd.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.